Your Burger Is Tons Better With Cheese
Classic Super Tasty CheeseburgerCourse: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
The burger recipe you will use forever. Easy, tasty and amazing.
sesame seed brioche burger bun
500 gram ground beef
salt and pepper
worcestershire sauce (optional)
condiments (ketchup, secret sauce, etc)
- Preheat the grill to 175 degrees, chop the red onion into very tiny pieces and prepare the lettuce to fit on a bun and set both the red onion and lettuce aside
- Put the beef into a large bowl. Sprinkle evenly with seasoning salt, garlic powder, pepper, Worcestershire sauce if you have, and mix the ingredients until they are just combined.
- Divide the meat mixture into four equal quarter-pound patties. Make an indention in the middle of the patty to prevent bulging in the centre of the burger as it cooks.
- Place the burgers on the grill. Cook four minutes on one side, then flip the burgers and cook an additional four minutes.
- The the most important part: adding cheese! Lay a slice of delicious cheddar cheese on the patty about 1 minute before taking the burgers off the grill to give it an extra delicious melted cheese texture and let all those flavours mix together.
- Serve the burgers on hamburger buns with optional hamburger toppings. The easiest way is to prepare a ‘burger station’ with all the steps next to each other: bottom burger bun, extra cheddar, chopped red onion, patties, lettuce, chopped red onion, condiments and top burger bun
- when making a cheeseburger don’t forget it’s a cheeseburger so don’t hold back
- add crispy bacon and fresh tomato slices and make it a party