Ultimate Gin and Tonic
Close your eyes and feel at home. Enjoy the classic that never gets dull.
The Ultimate Gin and TonicCourse: CocktailCuisine: United KingdomDifficulty: Easy
1 part to 3 parts gin (to taste)
3 parts tonic water
Glass filled with ice cubes
A slice or wedge of lime
- Find a nice tall or large, tall glass or highball glass and fill it with as much ice cubes as you can.
- Pour the gin over the ice
- Add the tonic water
- Add the wedge of lime
- PRO TIP: Mix it up with pink gin or Spanish gin
- PRO TIP: Make a virgin Gin and Tonic for children. Same recipe minus the gin and exchange the tonic for club soda. It’s a fun way to make them feel included.
- EXTRA POINTS: Add gelatine and a bit of sugar and make Gin and Tonic Jelly Shots